Buying a home should be an exciting, enjoyable experience. However, often it can be frustrating, stressful and highly emotional. As real estate professionals, it’s our job to make the home buying experience and smooth and memorable as possible. We believe that when you hire a buyer’s agent to help you find your next home, they should help save you time and money by leveraging their specialized knowledge of the local real estate market. Therefore, we are excited to share details of our VIP Buyer Program below.
The Experience Homes Group will provide you with a number of very important benefits:
- We will assist you in securing the best financing program for your specific situation
- We will automatically email you daily any properties that match your buying criteria. This will allow you to drive by at your convenience and determine which properties you want to view.
- We will arrange a private showing of any property you want to see including new construction, and For Sale By Owner property subject to their consent.
- When you find a property you like, we will use our Specialized Knowledge and discuss strategy with you regarding offer price, financing terms, possession date, and anything else you want to know.
- We will provide information about the property that will enable you to make an informative decision about purchasing the property. (ex: listing history, public information search engine, taxes, etc.)
- We will help you prepare the offer with terms, provisions, and addendums weighted in your best interest.
- We will present the offer on your behalf, and then help to negotiate in your best interest to help you secure the property at the best possible price and terms.
- We will help you facilitate the necessary steps to purchase including: appraisal, inspector, termite inspector, title company, insurance, etc.
- We will be available to answer any questions you might have.
In return for these services, you agree to:
- Seek Pre-Approval from a lender prior to viewing property or proof of funds for cash transactions.
- Notify us of any listed properties you wish to view and inform all other agents, For Sale By Owners, New Homebuilders that the Experience Homes Group at Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan is working with you.
- Have a member of our team formulate an offer on any property (new or resale) through us.
- You are not under any obligation at any time to buy or build a property.
- This agreement expires 6 months from the date signed.
- Acknowledge that the Broker is being retained solely as a real estate agent and not as an attorney, tax advisor, lender, appraiser, home inspector, or other any professional service provider. Buyer has been advised to seek professional advice concerning the conditions of the property, and legal and tax matters.
When you become a VIP buyer client, you get priority service from our team. If you are ready to to schedule your free, buyer consultation session, please complete the form HERE and a member of our team will be in contact within 4 business hours.