Below are some helpful links when buying or selling a home in New Hampshire.
Home Inspection Services
- Brice Griffin, Tri-State Home Inspections
- Terry Grube, Seacoast Inspections
- Thomas Fleishmann, Comprehensive Home Inspection
- Todd Fichter, On the Level Home Inspections
- Bob Clark, Footprint Property Inspections
- Kent Septic Inspections
- Lamprey Septic & Drain Service
- DJ’S Septic
- Absolute Title LLC
- Accurate Title
- Hudkins Title & Settlement Services
- Cohen Closing & Title, LLC
- Horizon Settlement Services
Radon in Water & Air
- Radon in Air and Water – An Overview for the Homeowner
- US EPA Radon Health Risks
- NH Radon Mitigation Specialists
Waterfront Property Information
- List of NH Lakes & Great Ponds
- What’s the difference between a Lake and Pond?
- NH Waterfront Development Information
- NH Shorefront Protection Fact Sheet
- NH Department of Environmental Services (DES)
- Volunteer Lake Assessment Program (DES)
- Restricted Bodies of Water in NH – See what water bodies have restrictions for motor boats and other power craft.
- Depth Maps of Select NH Lakes and Ponds
- NH Public Boat Access List
- Is This Home in a Flood Zone?
- NH Lake & Pond Quality
- Ames Associates – Meredith, NH – elevation certificates and waterfront site assessments
- S&H Land Services – Manchester, NH
Private Septic Systems
- Subsurface System Fact Sheets – provide by NH DES
- NH Department of Environmental Services – Subsurface Systems Bureau
State of New Hampshire Resources
- 2020 Property Tax Rates (2021 rates are set in the fall of 2021)
Experience Homes Group does not recommend or endorse any third-party companies that may be listed above. Buyers and sellers are responsible for thoroughly researching all companies to their personal satisfaction before doing business with them.